New Husker networking website

Thanks for the great write up guys! Please do join HuskerFriends.com and Brad is going to contact the board admin here about what we can do for each other. We were checking out links coming in and was excited to see this here. We hope to see all of you AND HuskerBoard.com with a profile on HuskerFriends.com.

HuskerFriends.com is a social networking system that we expect to have a high turnout of Husker fans like Brad and myself (Dan). We do want people to know that even if you are not a Husker fan but still have a Nebraska connection you are invited to be a part of the site.

HF is going to be handing out flyers before Husker football games and we even have a radio commercial that will soon be airing during Unsportsmanlike Conduct on 1620 The Zone / ESPN radio. At events we sponsor we are going to take party photos and post them on the site.

The site does look like Myspace on the profiles but the backend (in my opinion) is easier to navigate.

Everything is for sale but there is no intent to sell HuskerFriends.com. I've been a Husker fan all of my life and I like Myspace a lot. What better to do than combine them both into a website.

Nice job on this board! You can never have too much Husker spirit. Go Big Red!

Thanks again!

Dan

HuskerFriends.com/Daniel

Thanks for the great write up guys! Please do join HuskerFriends.com and Brad is going to contact the board admin here about what we can do for each other. We were checking out links coming in and was excited to see this here. We hope to see all of you AND HuskerBoard.com with a profile on HuskerFriends.com.

HuskerFriends.com is a social networking system that we expect to have a high turnout of Husker fans like Brad and myself (Dan). We do want people to know that even if you are not a Husker fan but still have a Nebraska connection you are invited to be a part of the site.

HF is going to be handing out flyers before Husker football games and we even have a radio commercial that will soon be airing during Unsportsmanlike Conduct on 1620 The Zone / ESPN radio. At events we sponsor we are going to take party photos and post them on the site.

The site does look like Myspace on the profiles but the backend (in my opinion) is easier to navigate.

Everything is for sale but there is no intent to sell HuskerFriends.com. I've been a Husker fan all of my life and I like Myspace a lot. What better to do than combine them both into a website.

Thanks again!

Dan

HuskerFriends.com/Daniel

Thanks Daniel and welcome to Huskerboard! (One of the only ways to pass time...lol) I hope your website gets popular. I think I still have some more things to do on my page!

Thanks again!

Dan

HuskerFriends.com/Daniel

Thanks Daniel and welcome to Huskerboard! (One of the only ways to pass time...lol) I hope your website gets popular. I think I still have some more things to do on my page!

Thanks I appreciate that and is a profile really ever done??? haha