Top 20 Games To Watch In 2007

Top 20 Games To Watch In 2007

Sports Illustrated ranked the top 20 games for 2007. According to them, the Huskers have the #10 best game vs. Texas and the #8 best game vs. USC. While the USC vs. Cal game is #6 (Conference Rivalry) I personally can't wait for the Nebraska/USC game and feel it should be ranked higher. I also can't wait for for the day we beat the living sh@t out of Mizzou to see who's king of the North, but for some reason this game didn't manage to make the cut!! What does everyone else think?

Well at least they put LSU/Florida above Michigan/Ohio State. I really don't care about that Little 11 game this year. A team (Michigan) that lost 9 defensive starters from a defense that got scorched last year in their final two games, and another (OSU) that lost their big play QB and WR who were really the only two reasons to watch them anyway.

I like the Hawaii game, I can't wait to see Colt in action this year throwing the ball to Leon Jackson out of the backfield!

Overall, it's tough to argue, those are gonna be some great games. I don't think Missouri warrants enough national attention to put our game w/them on there. What have they really ever done? Pinkel usually finds a way to screw things up and I'm hoping this year is no different.

Nice to see the skers getting some hype and making the list twice. These are pretty good picks by the SI guys although some seem a little played out... Is Florida State v. Clemson relevant to anyone whose last name isn't Bowden. OU v. Miami will probably be a blowout if Miami brings their weak game from last year. NU v. Missouri may be a good game, but probably deserves to be left off this list.