2 Tix and parking vs. Texas (Lower Level)

Ignatius

Hey Husker fans, good luck with the upcoming season, especially against the condoms in 3 weeks...

Have two tickets for sale to our game in October in Austin in Section 2, Row 50, which is at about the 5 yard line on the lower west side. Additionally, I'll throw in a parking pass for the Brazos parking garage, which has the benefit of being (1) the closest parking garage to these seats (equivalent of about 3 blocks) and (2) directly across the street from surface parking lots hosting large tailgate parties. As Husker fans, you guys will be welcome there (and anywhere in town, for that matter). FYI, if you're looking for tickets realize that the upper west side in our stadium is akin to watching a game from the moon; upper east side is much better, but the lowers are the way to go, even if they're in the end zone...

Hate to gouge, but I'm asking $500 for the package, just trying to offset the cost of my parking pass (UT created a fiasco in this area 2 weeks ago, but that's another story). Send me a PM/email if you're interested, and we can work out the details. I'm in Austin and travel to Houston weekly for work; additionally, my in-laws live in Dallas and we'll be up there prior to the game. If you live/know anyone who lives in these cities and would prefer not to deal with shipping we can do that, we can ship, or we can meet up here prior to the game (I won't flake out on you).

Good luck this weekend, see ya' in Austin in a couple of months...

Iggy

ousucks@austin.rr.com