Nevada Highlights and...

where and how do you guys download these videos

I do it one of two ways, I use Windows Media Center to record if it is on basic cable, If I'm getting the game via the box (GamePlan or PPV), then I record to my DVD Recorder (pausing through the commercials and breaks) - I keep the games on dvd anyways. Once I have it on DVD, I transfer the dvd files to my computer, convert the file to .wmv, .mpg and edit in VideoWave and/or Windows Movie Maker. If I download to the computer directly, I always burn a DVD to go with the rest of them!!

What hardware is that? if you could let me know that would be great

For my computer I use the ATI All-in-Wonder 2006 series package. You can get a tv tuner and software package for as cheap as 40 bucks at your local bestbuy or circuit city, the less you pay, the worse the quality (I learned from experience, you want good quality, your gonna pay for it) If you record to a dvd recorder (I use a cheap 80 dollar one from walmart), I rip it to my computer using DVDShrink and then convert it to .mpeg or.wmv using Roxio's Easy Media Creator 9 (10 is the new version) which includes everything you need to make dvds, audio cds, convert files (video) to different formats and compose your own videos with the included VideoWave.

Alot of info, but many routes to take, this is just what I do. Windows Movie Maker is standard will all windows I believe so you don't need to purchase the media creator other than I don't believe SUPER will convert DVD files to a usable file for editing. I may be wrong though. Which ever route you take, will be a good route. If you have questions about of the above, let me know, I can walk you through it.