Wake Forest Callahan Show??

Just wondering if the latest Callahan will be posted on the Husker Media blogspot like it was last week. It's nice to watch over lunch break. :dunno

Unfortunately, I've decided not to do this anymore. I was unable to get around the copyright issues involved. You can still watch it online, but you must go through huskers.com Nside. We really should be supporting them anyway. I will still be posting edited footage and or short clips of different things.

Just wondering if the latest Callahan will be posted on the Husker Media blogspot like it was last week. It's nice to watch over lunch break. :dunno

Unfortunately, I've decided not to do this anymore. I was unable to get around the copyright issues involved. You can still watch it online, but you must go through huskers.com Nside. We really should be supporting them anyway. I will still be posting edited footage and or short clips of different things.

:madash

Ya that's true. Big fan of Husker Media. Nice Job.

Ya that's true. Big fan of Husker Media. Nice Job.

Thank you