REFUSE TO LOSE...USC

jauken

I posted this last year but sentiment holds true!!!!! Time to REFUSE to LOSE!!!!! Losing is a mindset... you can be defeated in a game but you NEVER lose if you always give your best! Its about Effort..its about unity and its about intensity... Bring on the Trojans

My friends...the time has come..to raise the roof and have some fun..throw away the work to be done..let the football play... everybody sing everybody dance..lose your self in wild romance were going..win the game against the trojans, everybody sing along!

My fellow Husker faithful..it is time that HERE AND NOW, Nebraska regains its respect in the National Media and we truly Restore the Order... We will show the nation this weekend what we all Nebraska people are truly made out of.. Heart, Determination and Pride.

So, be anxious today, Be ever vigilant tomorrow and lets ALL CELEBRATE with Pride when Nebraska shows Everyone what we have in store for them this year.

Restoring the Order isn't just a catchphrase..it has to be a frame of mind..it has to be the Eye of the Tiger that burning passion you feel for Nebraska. I am truly excited about this team... and even if we perchance happen to lose.. know that the effort made by our fine young men will relaunch Nebraska back into Dominance..

I posted this last year but sentiment holds true!!!!! Time to REFUSE to LOSE!!!!! Losing is a mindset... you can be defeated in a game but you NEVER lose if you always give your best! Its about Effort..its about unity and its about intensity... Bring on the Trojans

My friends...the time has come..to raise the roof and have some fun..throw away the work to be done..let the football play... everybody sing everybody dance..lose your self in wild romance were going..win the game against the trojans, everybody sing along!

My fellow Husker faithful..it is time that HERE AND NOW, Nebraska regains its respect in the National Media and we truly Restore the Order... We will show the nation this weekend what we all Nebraska people are truly made out of.. Heart, Determination and Pride.

So, be anxious today, Be ever vigilant tomorrow and lets ALL CELEBRATE with Pride when Nebraska shows Everyone what we have in store for them this year.

Restoring the Order isn't just a catchphrase..it has to be a frame of mind..it has to be the Eye of the Tiger that burning passion you feel for Nebraska. I am truly excited about this team... and even if we perchance happen to lose.. know that the effort made by our fine young men will relaunch Nebraska back into Dominance..

Amen...forward to the team, please. :)

Amen...forward to the team, please. :)

Im hopeing someone with the team will ask me to lead a motivational talk before a game ;)

HA

Salute!!