Herian injury??

Redout

Hard to say how much it will hurt, but I think not much. They haven' been able to get the ball to him a lot lately.

It sucks cause he does have great ability and you hate to lose a player like that at any position. From what I saw on the multiple replays, it's not good. :(

This sucks....did the tv tell exactely what the injury is?

No, not that I heard. But they had the inflatable cast out. Has to be a broken leg or ankle from what it looked like. You can't turn your body 90 degrees with respect to your ankle and come out OK :( Sucks!!!

Hard to say how much it will hurt, but I think not much. They haven' been able to get the ball to him a lot lately.

It sucks cause he does have great ability and you hate to lose a player like that at any position. From what I saw on the multiple replays, it's not good. :(

It may hurt more than we think. One reason we haven't been getting him the ball as much lately is our reliance on the run. However, if we run up against a team that manages to stop the run, then that loss could be huge when we have to rely on the pass more.

I hate to say it, but looking at the reply it appeared either as a broken ankle - odd angle to say the least. Damn shame - I really feel for the kid.

It may hurt more than we think. One reason we haven't been getting him the ball as much lately is our reliance on the run. However, if we run up against a team that manages to stop the run, then that loss could be huge when we have to rely on the pass more.

I hate to say it, but looking at the reply it appeared either as a broken ankle - odd angle to say the least. Damn shame - I really feel for the kid.

True. Someone is going to have to step up there then!

It's almost better if it is a breadk rather than a tear of a muscle or something. The break will always heal, tear and ACL's and the like take so much time.

Looking at the picture, that sure looks like a break. I've had a broken bone with surgury but never anything torn. I know that torn tendons and ligaments are usually many times more painful and are career enders many times. Breaks just take a couple months to heal. Maybe next season.