Herian injury??

Redout

At least there are no tears to ligaments so to speak of. I hope that he can fully recover. He was a good player.

I agree. I don't think he will be ready to go full strength next year right away anyways. I also think he was very underutilized this year. Started out fast but he is best at running the deep rout and then didn't ever do that.

Herian will be out 8-14 weeks..

That would be at best. I heard that on news aswell.

rod, which he was told he'd have for eight to 12 months, was inserted in his leg.

Herian's sister, Kylie, said doctors told him he could play with that rod and were optimistic he could return for spring ball in April.

I don't see him being to healthy for atleast 8 months.

I think that it would be best for everyone if he sits out of spring ball. Maybe a little running and conditioning, but no contact.

I thought you said it would be great if everyone sits out... :woo

My first post... trying one of those silly smilies.

This thread is the reason I came to this forum. I couldn't find word about Herrian anywhere... I guess in a way a break is better than it could have been. When I saw the replay, I kept thinking Theisman (sp?) and "career ending injury".

I think we'll miss his blocking a lot, too. He was blocking out his man when he got injured and doing a fine job of it.