GO BIG RECIPES FOR TODAY'S GAME:)

Roxy

I made the salsa yesterday..it is good to make it the day before.. that I posted here a few days ago...having a mexican platter...going to make this shrimp recipe too: You still have time to buy and make it if you want it for gameday today. I will make a larger platter of it though.

Shrimp Bacon Bites:

1 cup cleaned cooked shrimp-about 18- like to use fresh shrimp..can buy them at Albertson's

1/2 clove garlic; slivered

1/2 cup chili sauce

8 to 10 slices bacon

Frozen bacon is alot easier to cut and it doesn't take long for it to thaw out.

Mix shrimp and garlic; pour chili sauce over mixture. Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally; several hours.

Cut bacon slices into halves. Cook bacon until limp; drain. Wrap each shrimp in bacon piece; secure with wooden pick.

Set oven control to broil and/or 550. Broil with tops 2 to 3 inches from heat until bacon is crisp. About 16 appetizers.

Broiled Potato Skins:

4 large baking potatoes

2 tablespoons margarine or butter, softened

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 cup finely shredded Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeno Peppers (4 oz.s)

4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled

Prick potatoes with fork to allow steam to escape. Bake potatoes in 425 degree oven until tender, about 1 hour; cool slightly.

Cut each potatoe lengthwise into halves; scoop out insideds, leaving a 3/8 inch shell. Spread inside of shells with margarine; sprinkle with salt. Cut each into 6 pieces; sprinkle with cheese and bacon.

Set oven control to broil and/or 550. Broil potato pieces with tops about 5 inches from heat until cheese is melted; about 2 minutes. Makes 48 appetizers.