All I gots to say is at least we are not ND

nepolo7

I know I am frustrated as any husker fan out there but man at least I dont where gold and blue or yellow and blue.

Husker nation is still rebuilding difficult to live through but they will be good again. Remember 2007 is just getting warmed up. I hope everyone is keeping track of what they are saying this year. It would make an interesting collection as the emotions rise and fall. I think the admins should track one poster and see how many times they might contradict themselves this year.

I know I am frustrated as any husker fan out there but man at least I dont where gold and blue or yellow and blue.

Husker nation is still rebuilding difficult to live through but they will be good again. Remember 2007 is just getting warmed up. I hope everyone is keeping track of what they are saying this year. It would make an interesting collection as the emotions rise and fall. I think the admins should track one poster and see how many times they might contradict themselves this year.

I agree with you that it's definatly nice not to be Notre Dame, but at the same time how long will we be "closing the gap". I went into last nights game expecting us to have a shot and knew USC was better. And if we played well but got beat by a better team I could live with that, but our defense was down right ugly and how many times does that have to happen before we stop saying we're rebuilding??? It's one thing to take years to rebuild an offense, but a defense it's not like our defense went into an over haul like the offense did.... there is no excuse for what happened, period!