cosgrove again

i already posted this under the fire cosgrove thread but i realize most are too lazy to read down to the 75th post and i put about a half hour worth of research into it so...

an interesting thought occured to me as i was reading these posts... so i looked up on huskers.com and found that in just over 3 years, cosgrove defenses have allowed 30 or more points 11 times. under mcbride it took 11 years to accomplish that same feat. 8 of those games were to unranked teams (cosgrove). Twice to KANSAS, twice to IOWA ST. it took from 1970 to 1999 for 8 unranked teams to put up 30 or more on us. how can anybody defend cosgroves defenses with numbers like that??? yeah it was the number 1 team but 8.2 yards a carry is ridiculous.

i already posted this under the fire cosgrove thread but i realize most are too lazy to read down to the 75th post and i put about a half hour worth of research into it so...

an interesting thought occured to me as i was reading these posts... so i looked up on huskers.com and found that in just over 3 years, cosgrove defenses have allowed 30 or more points 11 times. under mcbride it took 11 years to accomplish that same feat. 8 of those games were to unranked teams (cosgrove). Twice to KANSAS, twice to IOWA ST. it took from 1970 to 1999 for 8 unranked teams to put up 30 or more on us. how can anybody defend cosgroves defenses with numbers like that??? yeah it was the number 1 team but 8.2 yards a carry is ridiculous.

Thats easy to explain..............McBride was better.

Thats easy to explain..............McBride was better.

that still don't explain why people are defending cosgrove.