Free Parking and a ride...it's time to party

Well it's game day in Columbia....I happen to think Columbia is one of the best tailgates in the Big12....no cops getting in the way....decent size crowd that for the most part is friendly......I will be at my usual spot at the corner of Stewart and Providence road....if you come in on stadium blvd.....take a left on Providence and follow it to Stewart....take a right at stewart and park in the University power plant parking lot....there are trees for shade.....we will be taking a truck to the front gate of the stadium so getting to the game will be a snap and the wlk back is all down hill.....Feel frre to stop by and have a cold one with me and my friends....I will be there at 1 pm

Huskers get it done early and coast in this one

NU 29

MU 20

also....I have 5 extra tickets to the game and I want them to goto Hausker fans if you want to goto the game......let me know........Husker153@juno.com I will check this email up till noon when I head to Faurot