Disgrace

I'm only 17 years old and i didn't really get to experience the 90's like most of you have and it sucks because of what's happening now. But holy S***, this was so embarassing. I was sick to my stomach watching this game. Where has the pride, intensity, and passion gone. I'm sorry the whole staff has to go. We need to hire former huskers as our staff and restore the REAL order like it used to be. you can't tell me Missouri has passed us in talent, there is no way in hell. It comes down to coaching and we get out freakin coached every game. Some of it has to do with the players but my god it comes down on the coaches. I don't care what these recruiting sites say our staff is not getting it done either getting the players or developing them. we scored 6 freakin points, yeah our offense is fine, bulls***. We can't run the ball and we don't throw the ball down the field. This is not Nebraska Football and it just makes me sick to my stomach and just pisses me off.