I told you So!!!!

No.1; it is degrading to the players to be tudored by poor coaching. And I think poor is being nice here!!

No.2; I said it before and I've been saying it for three years that these coaches were not the answer to our turnaround and now finally the group of us true Husker Fans understand what I was talking about. He is no motivator and that idiot Pederson needs to get his walkin shoes in order too, because these boys will be packing their bags soon.

No.3; There is no way our system of football that was just fine before and in need of a change or modification to something more modern to today's game, should have ever gotten this far in the hole.

No. 4; The boosters have to stand up now and call for their firing, this season and everyone after it will be nothing but mediocre as long as this staff stays present at Nebraska. If they are going to change it had better be at the end of the season.

No.5; Bragging rights, even before BC we had bragging rights, no more. We had off years, but I was still able to boast about this team because of its never say die spirit, that is gone, along with a lot of pride and tradition that the players of past built. In four years this coach has destroyed so many of the long standing records the players had held and now are gone.

I cannot stand where we have come, I never supported this coach from day 1!! I new changing our system was a mistake and that things would get worse and the players would suffer tremendously and look where we are at now. This is worse than any loss that I ever watched us take at the hands of Oklahoma and Barry Switzer to deminish our National Title hopes. If the true Husker Fans do not stand up and call for this man's firing, than those that said I was a non loyal Husker Fan are the true living in a unrealistic world of college football. I really hope that because of the pain that still lies ahead this season that we do not take a hit in our recruiting, but I fear the worst when the results of this season become more apparent to the top high school athlete that Nebraska has lost its luster for football. I will keep supporting the players as always, but this team and those of the future under this staff are doomed to failure as long as they here.