If we play our cards right

we can sqeeze out and ugly home win agin osu

another equally ugly winn agin KSU and finish with a stellar 6 wins....limp into the independence bowl where we lose to a terrible MAC team or an SEC mid level team....but we will finish with a losing record or be a .500 team.....thats the way we show how far the program has come

sure am glad we decided not to get Patrick Witt some work this year because i can't wait too break in another new qb....and lets not redshirt n. paul.....but lets make sure we don't play him much....another thing we should continue too do, lets keep playing the slow Linebacking core until they graduate....i don't want to see an Ed Stewart like linebacker...lets stay with the piano movers...they rock

can we aslo keep bringing in all the San Francisco C C guys...cuz they are really working out better than goin with high school kids......we only have too feed these guys for 2 or 3 years before we can move in another set of them.....it's like a foster family

maybe we should also turn our 0-line into a purse toting set of nancy marys that finnesse us right outta games...who wants to run the ball when a three and out can get them back on the sidelines where it's cozy

well....if we play our cards right all or mmost of this is just around the corner

can't wait to welcome in another recruiting class that ranks highlt but plays poorly....gosh when will letter of intent day get here.....the one day when Billy can backslap all the boosters and lead the room in a rendition of we are the world and Pud can tell the Husker Nation that we are free at last ...thank god almighty

well....when the wheels fall of like they did in columbia....it makes for a nice show.....the sparks were flying like a fouth of july fireworks show.....the wheels have really fallen off this time...make no mistakes about this one.....I for one am hoping that we can use Vinny Testaverdes corpse when the NFL is done with him.......we can prop him up as our HC and he won't embarrass us with his post game comments about team chemistry or the desire not too get bitchslapped on national TV agin(texas Tech).......

I really miss the days when the Qb didn't run too the sidelines every play to get another pat on the butt from the coach....this west coast offense is funny like 2 boys in bed

we can sqeeze out and ugly home win agin osu

another equally ugly winn agin KSU and finish with a stellar 6 wins....limp into the independence bowl where we lose to a terrible MAC team or an SEC mid level team....but we will finish with a losing record or be a .500 team.....thats the way we show how far the program has come

sure am glad we decided not to get Patrick Witt some work this year because i can't wait too break in another new qb....and lets not redshirt n. paul.....but lets make sure we don't play him much....another thing we should continue too do, lets keep playing the slow Linebacking core until they graduate....i don't want to see an Ed Stewart like linebacker...lets stay with the piano movers...they rock

can we aslo keep bringing in all the San Francisco C C guys...cuz they are really working out better than goin with high school kids......we only have too feed these guys for 2 or 3 years before we can move in another set of them.....it's like a foster family

maybe we should also turn our 0-line into a purse toting set of nancy marys that finnesse us right outta games...who wants to run the ball when a three and out can get them back on the sidelines where it's cozy

well....if we play our cards right all or mmost of this is just around the corner

can't wait to welcome in another recruiting class that ranks highlt but plays poorly....gosh when will letter of intent day get here.....the one day when Billy can backslap all the boosters and lead the room in a rendition of we are the world and Pud can tell the Husker Nation that we are free at last ...thank god almighty

well....when the wheels fall of like they did in columbia....it makes for a nice show.....the sparks were flying like a fouth of july fireworks show.....the wheels have really fallen off this time...make no mistakes about this one.....I for one am hoping that we can use Vinny Testaverdes corpse when the NFL is done with him.......we can prop him up as our HC and he won't embarrass us with his post game comments about team chemistry or the desire not too get bitchslapped on national TV agin(texas Tech).......

I really miss the days when the Qb didn't run too the sidelines every play to get another pat on the butt from the coach....this west coast offense is funny like 2 boys in bed

Looks like the bowl game is out now....but who really wanted to go to shreveport???? Callahan has finally done the impossible......he makes Scnellenberger look like Chuck Noll.......I don't see how he makes it thru the night has the Husker Head Coach....