Time To Go

father5

Guys, I have been a Callahan supporter from day 1, but look at what is happening to our program. We have to make a change!!! The offense now feel so much pressure to perform because the defense is so bad that they are pressing and trying too hard. Now the tem is ashambles on both sides of the ball and it seems like no one as a clue what to do about it.

Steve Pederson has driven this thing into the ground and is oblivious to anything but his ego.

Dave Rimington for AD and find us a coach who knows what he is doing.

I was surprised when both John Blake and Jay Norvelle left to take similar positions at other schools. Guess they saw it coming.

I agree!!! Get rid of them all and start fresh!! Iwas NOT a fan of Callahan's at all, I mean he couldn't win in the NFL, what made Pedersen think he could at Nebraska. If the recruits are leaving and with this season shot all to heck, how are we going to field a team next year? Let's fire Callahan and the co-ordinaters now, bring back Osborn until a new coaching staff can be hired for next year. I mean Solich won...PLEASE let's get Husker football back on track. Let's become the powerhouse that we used to be. I still love my Huskers, but this is a total disgrace to the Husker Nation.