Spurrier to NU says Jacksonville reporter

On tonights 10/11 news they had a special report from a sports radio personality in Jacksonville, Florida said he has three sources that all say Pederson has been in contact with Spurrier and they are working on a deal. They were going to break the story last week with two sources, but Dino Costa, of WNNR based out of Jacksonville, Florida said they weren't reliable enough. That is until his (Costa's) third source, his most reliable of all, confirmed the reports. He says Spurrier wants to get back in to the college ranks and is like a "fish out of water" in the Pros. Costa commented that Spurrier will be able to recruit the speed states (Florida, Texas and California) well, just as he had while with the Florida Gators.

Eric "the red"

spurrier has said repeatedly that he has no interest in NU. Does this mean nothing? he is a fair weather pansie and cant handle the cold. he likes golf and visors and throwing them on the ground when we beat the hell out of Florida in the 97 Fiesta bowl. plus his philosophies are like oil and water compared to Nebraska football. try again red. :D

I don't endorse a single thing, I just report them as I see and hear them. They are for you to talk about. This was a talk sports radio guy who was interviewed by 10/11 in Lincoln at length for a good 3 minutes on television. You do what you want with the info.

eric "the red"

Ps lets remember we have a football game in 10 days.