From the Halftime Report on ABC

c-flush

John Saunders: Here’s one we’ll be talking about for a while. Oklahoma State against Nebraska.

Craig James: When you watch these highlights, watch the Nebraska lack of pursuit and effort to the ball. That’s unbelievable. Big Red, Blackshirt defense, what’s going on?

John Saunders:… Nebraska’s 38 point deficit at halftime was the worst in school history. First time Oklahoma State has won in Lincoln since 1960 . . . .

Craig James: . . . But the question now is going to be in Lincoln land: What’s happening with Bill Callahan’s football team? Not playing hard is inexcusable. I mean this is a football team that was supposed to turn the corner this season. Started out promising, fell apart.

Doug Flutie: Missouri took it to ‘em last week as well. Chase Daniel lit ‘em up . . . .

--------

Grim.

I watched the game on TV and I had switched over to ESPN to catch some updates. They actually showed a clip, I seen at halftime of the game of people going out to the concesions at half, and said that all the Husker fans were walking out on the team. What a bunch of crap why do they need to make this stuff up. Seems like they are really enjoying our troubles.

Seems like they are really enjoying our troubles.

yes, they do. nebraska was so good for so long, they got sick of it.

how *dare* a school out in the middle of no-where be good and *NOT* be named 'notre dame'? dammit, they'd have to travel to *to* the midwest as opposed to flying over it to do their reporting?

the fans? very respectful. going to a game was like going to church. the kids were all clean cut, except for the notable exceptions (and remember how they pounced on them!)

that nebraska is in the cellar now makes the feel really *REALLY* good.