Joey Ganz

dbetz23

He wasn't played to keep padding Keller's record. Keller still has to worry about NFL prospects, and his numbers need to be high. But, Keller is not our future. Joe Ganz is. I think Joe Ganz has some great potential, and when we don't play him in a game like today is stupid. He needs to get more game reps, as he's our man next year.

He wasn't played to keep padding Keller's record. Keller still has to worry about NFL prospects, and his numbers need to be high. But, Keller is not our future. Joe Ganz is. I think Joe Ganz has some great potential, and when we don't play him in a game like today is stupid. He needs to get more game reps, as he's our man next year.

I wouldn't say Ganz is our future, I'd put his chances of starting next year at 40% right now. JMO, but I would have liked to see him get some snaps. Why get Keller hurt in the fourth to (unsuccessfully) save face?

Why was he not put in late in the game? That guy has been in the program for years and has never gotton a shot on the field. Give the guy a chance. The only reason is because of Keller is a daddy's boy.

To give the coaching staff excuse of why the quarteback isn't playing well next year.