Does Anyone Actually Know How Much

Everyone keeps asking the University to buy out the contracts of Callahan and Pederson. Does anyknow actually know how much that might be? Is is simply their salary for the remaining years? What happens if they each grow a pair and they leave on their own, then do they forfeit the remaining money?

From what I read on a LJS blog, Cally gets paid $62500 per month for the remainder of his contract if he is let go, which is $750000 a year.

Everyone keeps asking the University to buy out the contracts of Callahan and Pederson. Does anyknow actually know how much that might be? Is is simply their salary for the remaining years? What happens if they each grow a pair and they leave on their own, then do they forfeit the remaining money?

From what I read on a LJS blog, Cally gets paid $62500 per month for the remainder of his contract if he is let go, which is $750000 a year.

Can we sue Steve Pederson for that amount?

I think it would be cheaper in the long run to man up and pay it. Tha'ts 3.5 million up front. Imagine how much money the university will lose over the next 5 years if we keep him. Ten times that or more if the booster money starts to dry up. Athletic contributions falter, ticket sales flounder, merchandise sits on shelves, pizzas go uneaten. I think we have to do something now to save countless millions.

I think it would be cheaper in the long run to man up and pay it. Tha'ts 3.5 million up front. Imagine how much money the university will lose over the next 5 years if we keep him. Ten times that or more if the booster money starts to dry up. Athletic contributions falter, ticket sales flounder, merchandise sits on shelves, pizzas go uneaten. I think we have to do something now to save countless millions.

And you're exactly right IMO.

As I have been saying NU might not have enough money to payoff BC contract but they should have plaenty to get rid of the guys that hired him.

There is a grassroots CALL TO ACTION for Husker fans, so UNL can afford it!

http://members.cox.net/huskers_against_pederson/

We can make it affordable and make sure Pederson can't infect another school with his virus.

Pederson and Callahan doen't realize that many businesses in NE rely on Husker stuff sales.

Watching BC on his coaches show really shows that he does not understand Husker football. 4 years into the job and still wears a brown jacket and tie. NO HUSKER COLORS or EMBLEMS.

As I have been saying NU might not have enough money to payoff BC contract but they should have plaenty to get rid of the guys that hired him.

There is a grassroots CALL TO ACTION for Husker fans, so UNL can afford it!

http://members.cox.net/huskers_against_pederson/

Watching BC on his coaches show really shows that he does not understand Husker football. 4 years into the job and still wears a brown jacket and tie. NO HUSKER COLORS or EMBLEMS.

Both he and Rose have to wear clothes from the men's store that sponsors the show.