Money Box?

How bout we put a few boxes outside memorial stadium for the "FIRE PEDERSON AND CALLAHAN FOUNDATION" and see how much money we can raise to buyout their contracts..worth a shot dedhoarse

What does this team really need right now?!?

IMO, your team needs better players. it is not all on the coaches.

How bout we put a few boxes outside memorial stadium for the "FIRE PEDERSON AND CALLAHAN FOUNDATION" and see how much money we can raise to buyout their contracts..worth a shot dedhoarse

/c

but good coaches can inspire/teach kids to play at a higher level, and I don't think cally has done that.

If you look at it though this coaching staff has not developed talent at all. Cory McKeon has gotten worse every year... same with Barry Tuner, Tierre Green, Bo Rudd... should I continue? Our line and wide reciever core still suffer from the same problems they did when Callahan got here... too many dropped passes at key moments and the inability to run the ball, and did I mention we still have J.B. Phillips at TE!?!?! And don't get me started on why guys like Ricky Thenarse don't see the field.... where is Menelik Holt, Will Henry, Mike McNeil, Niles Paul!!!

This staff has an NFL mentality that doesn't work at the college level. It's the same reason college coaches don't work at the NFL level, NFL coaches don't work with the college game.... they are two totally different ways of coaching.