Could it be Joe Glenn?

Who the Hell is Joe Glenn?????

Haha - was waiting for someone to mention Joe Glenn...

He's the head coach at Wyoming...if you don't know why Wyoming is significant, you need to read a bit of Huskers History..Glenn has been there 5 years with a 25-28 record at the school. Overall he has 23 years as a head coach with a 182-88-1 (0.672) record. I don't think Joe Glenn is our guy...

He's the head coach at Wyoming...if you don't know why Wyoming is significant, you need to read a bit of Huskers History..Glenn has been there 5 years with a 25-28 record at the school. Overall he has 23 years as a head coach with a 182-88-1 (0.672) record. I don't think Joe Glenn is our guy...

I know the Husker History, but not every coach since Bob the Father who has coached there

I know the Husker History, but not every coach since Bob the Father who has coached there

LOL - I looked it up last week to see who the current coach is there on the off chance they had some young up-and-coming guy at the helm - not really a big follower of Wyoming football