Rumor from someone in Athletic Dept

I heard from someone in the Athletic dept that Bo Pelini has been contacted and its pretty much a done deal. Oakland has been contacted about freeing up Rathman at the end of the season.

Callahan might announce his resignation today. Keep hoping.

That confirms info I have. I was a little leary about posting my info as this source I have is not as reliable as IBR. However what was told to me matches what you have. :)

I heard from someone in the Athletic dept that Bo Pelini has been contacted and its pretty much a done deal. Oakland has been contacted about freeing up Rathman at the end of the season.

Callahan might announce his resignation today. Keep hoping. Mine is from Nebraska's.

From Nebraska atheletic dept or someone elses? :)

Just checking.

Callahan might announce his resignation today. Keep hoping.

Mine is from Nebraska's. :)

Callahan might announce his resignation today. Keep hoping. Mine is from Nebraska's.

Just checking.

Nebraska's.