Wouldn't it be nice if.....

TLS2

we could find a coach similar to our Doc Sadler (NU basketball coach)? I don't know about you guys but I like his style. I was listening to KFAB before one of our football games a couple of weeks ago and the boys were interviewing Doc. He came across so positive, funny and he seems to know his stuff. He's personable and has a humility that is really attractive. What a catch for us. If we could find someone like that to be our head foot ball coach, there would be 'alot of healin' going on' around here.

TLS2

we could find a coach similar to our Doc Sadler (NU basketball coach)? I don't know about you guys but I like his style. I was listening to KFAB before one of our football games a couple of weeks ago and the boys were interviewing Doc. He came across so positive, funny and he seems to know his stuff. He's personable and has a humility that is really attractive. What a catch for us. If we could find someone like that to be our head foot ball coach, there would be 'alot of healin' going on' around here.

TLS2

BS Forum. Good hire, irrelevant in this area.

On the contrary, I think it's very relevant in this area. Knowing the game of football isn't the only qualification for a Head Coach. Personality, ability to deal with people, ability to motivate players are all part of the job. If we could find someone who had the personality skills that Doc Sadler has we would have one heck of a coach!

TLS2

BS Forum. Good hire, irrelevant in this area.