Osborne clarifies comment

I will have to watch the clip again, but from what I remember I dont know how that could have been misinterpreted. I think he said something he didnt mean to say. I'm not saying that he has made up his mind already, but I thin that he has probably come pretty close, and that it is infact something that he is thinking about. me and my wife talk about buying a house all of the time. but that aint happening till I am done with school

You're right TO is a liar!! We should fire his @ss!! :lol: If he is lying, it is the first time ever in the history of Mr. Osbornes life he would be lying. I think he probably just mis-spoke. I will take him for his word.

your right, the man has never lied. he's to busy walking on water, healing lepers and raising the dead....

You probably meant he's to busy walking on water, razing lepers (Callahan, Pederson) and raising the dead (Traditon, winning, Championships) :)