Tyler Seals

• 2 weeks later...

how many QBs do we take in the 2009 class? I know it depends on who we get in 2008, but definitely not more than 2. And we will probably need one of them to be a stud, able to run a bit as well as throw. Is this BW kid going to cut it?

from the sounds of what we want in a QB in this new offense probably not. He would've had a very outside chance as a pocket QB, perhaps as a second QB in a recruiting class. But he never looked real mobile and I would doubt if he got an offer. But the new staff is putting an emphasis on taking the best players from NE, no offense to Micah, but I'll believe it when I see it. Make a believer out of me Micah!

I seriously hope Micah reads message boards and prints off all these put-downs and puts them up on the wall of his room and stares at them everyday. Everytime he thinks about skipping just one day in the weight room, he looks at them. Puts on the gym shorts and heads out.

• 1 month later...