nu men roll

Benard

Yeah that's what I was going to ask you about. Can those two new guys come in right away and play? Start maybe?? COllier doesn't like flashy guys, but those guys are from NY, are they going to fit the offense??

Yeah I think collier is kind of eazing up a bit on his so serious attitude and is having fun and enjoying the more exciting ball to go with his strict and skillful offense and defense. IF he can mix them with him we are going to really have something special. We could also be getting some help for depth with grixby and with boeteng next year if boeteng comes here which it sounds like he will.

Yeah that's what I was going to ask you about.  Can those two new guys come in right away and play?    Start maybe??  COllier doesn't like flashy guys, but those guys are from NY, are they going to fit the offense??

Yeah I think collier is kind of eazing up a bit on his so serious attitude and is having fun and enjoying the more exciting ball to go with his strict and skillful offense and defense. IF he can mix them with him we are going to really have something special. We could also be getting some help for depth with grixby and with boeteng next year if boeteng comes here which it sounds like he will.

How well is that going to work though? How many players do we know of that can play both and do it well for that matter? Inevitable, after a season or even a few practices, players will choose one over the other. And 9 out of 10 times it's football. McNabb at Syracuse played for one year and then stuck strictly to football. I think it just becomes to demanding. What do ya think

Yeah that's what I was going to ask you about.  Can those two new guys come in right away and play?     Start maybe??  COllier doesn't like flashy guys, but those guys are from NY, are they going to fit the offense??

How well is that going to work though? How many players do we know of that can play both and do it well for that matter? Inevitable, after a season or even a few practices, players will choose one over the other. And 9 out of 10 times it's football. McNabb at Syracuse played for one year and then stuck strictly to football. I think it just becomes to demanding. What do ya think

I agree it would be tough but it can be done. Ward was very successful at both for fsu. I believe curry did both for quite awhile or the whole time at north carolina. Like I say, it's not easy and doesn't work out to well when u play in a bowl game but if we keep going 5-6 it won't be to bad for them.