Response to topic placement question

Guest Huskerboard

Guest Huskerboard

For those who aren't aware, this post is in response to an earlier comment in another thread, and the discussion was not relevant to the original topic. If you were not involved in that discussion, this is not directed towards you, so feel free to disregard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me first start by directing you to the board rules once again, for those we seem to have forgotten our expectations for the Moderators, and the respect due from the Members.

I think its safe to say this board is probably one of the most laid back discussion forums you will find on the web. We rarely EVER interject to tell you how or what to post, and do not ask for much in return, other than some thoughtful comments to help the board thrive. In return we provide an excellent forum for discussing our beloved Huskers, and valuable insight that most other boards charge money for. And not only do we provide all of this for the whopping price of $0.00, WE ARE PAYING YOU!!! I know its an insane concept, and probably very easy for some to take for granted. Thats fine, we understand that. I know many of you do appreciate the services provided, and the others that dont I'm sure you'll figure it out sooner or later, whether its after you find your way to a different board or not - it doesnt bother us. But when one of the hard-working, UN-PAID mods or ADMIN of the freakin board makes a decision, it is final. Blackshirt has worked his ass off developing this site, and has invested a truckload of time & money to get this thing going, so when you see the "ADMIN" next to his name, you can be assured he is making a decision that he feels is in the best interest of the board - and guess what: "THE PLAY STANDS AS CALLED", every time. End of story.

We are always soliciting feedback on the board, and are very open-minded to incorporate your suggestions; but to bicker about where a post was made by the person who built this site from the ground up is not constructive feedback, it is downright disrespectful. And not only to Blackshirt, but most importantly to Our Soldiers in Iraq, which were furiously side-stepped in a pathetic attempt to "make a point". Please get a grip, quickly. This is the last time we will ask nicely.

HuskerBoard