Take a look at ND...

I have not made tons of posts on here because I hate getting too involved in rumor discussion and beading a dead horse but would like you all to consider this:

We all know the WCO is a complex system. Nothing more needs to be said about it I think. It takes repetitions and real life experience to make it fluid, and consistent, etc. Someone posted earlier about the progress Zac Taylor made. Some very obvious progress from year one to year two in offensive production. Just look at the numbers. It makes me sick to here people not really wanting to give Ganz the accolades he deserves. People are timid, and reserved and such. Numbers don't lie. I don't care who we played or what the circumstances. This man has thrown for 900 some yards and 11 TD's in two games. That is unreal. Also consider that one of those games was against the top defense in the Big 12 and one of the top defenses in the nation. I think people need to get off their horse and stop shading the fact that he knows his stuff and knows the system. The WCO works and Ganz has proven that because he understands it more than anyone on that team and knows the reads to make, knows the audibles, etc. How else do you explain the surge of offense the last two games....holy cow. Lets not make more excuses of "well the players decided to put some heart into it......or they were trying harder" I never have and never will question the heart and will of players on a high profile football team anywhere. They would never be on that field if they didn't give a crap about busting their rear. Say what you want, but we are only sitting here wasting our time trying to tell someone we know what's going through their heads and then they are trying and when they are not.

Now as per my subject line, take a look at Notre Dame this year. Just read an article on espn.com today and Charlie Weis had several quotes as being lost and confused as to why his team was not learning and retaining coaching and teaching. He said "either it is a problem with the students or the teachers." He said there have been breakdowns across the board all the way up to upperclassmen and starters. He said he and his staff are honestly searching and have been as to why things have turned out the way they have for the Irish. Look at least year and the year before. Same coaching staff, great experience and great players, a quarterback who was a great athlete and knew the system well. Now a year later and they have won one game. The same coaches are there...coaching the same system, the same techniques, and probably working overtime and harder than they ever have before but look at the results.

I am not here to defend or slam Cally and the staff at all. We all have made our opinions known many times. I know most people think Callahan is just a slick talker and BS's his way through things and won't answer questions. Since when is it our business to know everything that goes on behind closed doors? Since when is the public supposed to know every coversation that goes on in that team, in that stuff, in that locker room. There is privacy in every job out there and things that we will see but never understand...because it is not our business to know and not public information. Someone just posted on here a bit ago and I will paraphrase him but he said that since Callahan is under fire and such, anything he does is going to draw criticism and crap from everyone. How the guy dresses, how he walks, how he talks, how he eats his food, how he pees in the bathroom. Seriously, take a break from analyzing someone being a person and you know, most of that stuff probably is meaningless but is being blown up to some big ordeal because people need reasons to hate him more.