Thank God for Adrian Fiala

At the begining of Big Red Wrap Up, he mentioned how Josh Freeman wasn't getting in a rythym because of the ball not being snapped properly. So he was going to ask Sam Keller how it affects a quarterback when this happens. The suspense was killing me . I kept on thinking to myself, ask him Adrian, ask him damit! Instead they just kept on asking these dumb questions about the team, the coaches, going pro, the East West Shrine game, man my nerves were shot. Then finally, Adrian starts to speak. Was this the moment I was waiting a whole hour for? I thought to myself, don't ask him his opinion about the future of this program, the talent that will still be there next year, or his thoughts on this team possibly going to a bowl game. I just wanted to know how Josh Freeman was affected by the quarterback, center exchange. Then he asked him and now myself along with the rest of Big Red Country can sleep better tonight. :sarcasm