Wish me luck!!

Good luck! What did you do your research on?

I myself am working on a therapeutic drug for Alzheimer's Disease. I had to write my grant proposal on something not involved in my research so I proposed a study to find an antibiotic that is effective against drug resistant bacteria, such as the MRSA (Staph. aureus) outbreak that was recent and for hospital strains of penicillin resistant bacteria.

Namenda or a non-approved drug?

Congrats by the way...

your slowgun: :nanalama

:lol: Way to ride the pikle!

Congrats, dude. :thumbs

:cheers:cheers

Passed with a unaminous decision from my Ph. D. Committee!!! It was definately nerve racking! Thanks for the well-wishes!

POP POP[ POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP

The sound of thousands of Champagne bottles being opened in your honor.

My Pharmisist is more important and informative to me than my Personal Doctor, and I love him.

Have a wonderful life, all the best and stay true to The RED.

Congrats,

...T_O_B

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers