Callahan's Black Lexus

I have an actual copy of Billy's contract. It's public record as UNL is a state university. We studied all the coaches' (football, basketball, volleyball, etc.) contracts in a class of mine. The Lexus is part of his contract and is part of his buyout, so don't think he'll be giving it up. Unless he's paid about $40,000, of course.

T.O. should have made him walk home, a step for every dollar he walks away with

:corndance

wasn't it a university vehicle anyway?

you are a f'ing idiot, everyone who STILL has something bad to say about cally needs to let it go, hes gone like you all wanted. the man lost his job, leave him be. how about next time u lose your job, i come over and make fun, and steal your geo metro.

T.O. should have made him walk home, a step for every dollar he walks away with

:corndance

wasn't it a university vehicle anyway?

you are a f'ing idiot, everyone who STILL has something bad to say about cally needs to let it go, hes gone like you all wanted. the man lost his job, leave him be. how about next time u lose your job, i come over and make fun, and steal your geo metro.

Your warning level has been increased due to the personal attack. A second offense will result in a temporary ban. A third offense will result in a permanent ban.