Didn't see this posted anywhere else, maybe im blind because im suprised it hasn't been posted yet.

EDIT: Nevermind, i just noticed I wasnt in this sub-forum so my topic wasnt moved yet.

From 10/11 Website

Just one day after Bill Callahan's firing, the search process for his replacement is well underway...

BO PELINI: 10/11 Husker Insider Sean Callahan has confirmed that a plane owned by Nebraska booster Richard Robinson took off from Lincoln en route to Baton Rouge this afternoon and that NU interim athletic director Tom Osborne was on-board and will talk with Pelini Sunday night.

TURNER GILL: Also, Osborne has been given permission to interview Turner Gill. This according to an interview conducted by the Buffalo News with the University of Buffalo athletic director Warde Manuel. That interview -- Manuel said -- would likely take place within the next few days.

PAUL JOHNSON: It should also be noted -- the 10/11 sports department spoke on the phone with Navy associate athletic director Scott Strasemeier who said to his knowledge - Midshipmen head coach Paul Johnson **has not** been contacted about the Husker head coaching job.

Didn't see this posted anywhere else, maybe im blind because im suprised it hasn't been posted yet.

EDIT: Nevermind, i just noticed I wasnt in this sub-forum so my topic wasnt moved yet.

From 10/11 Website

Just one day after Bill Callahan's firing, the search process for his replacement is well underway...

BO PELINI: 10/11 Husker Insider Sean Callahan has confirmed that a plane owned by Nebraska booster Richard Robinson took off from Lincoln en route to Baton Rouge this afternoon and that NU interim athletic director Tom Osborne was on-board and will talk with Pelini Sunday night.

TURNER GILL: Also, Osborne has been given permission to interview Turner Gill. This according to an interview conducted by the Buffalo News with the University of Buffalo athletic director Warde Manuel. That interview -- Manuel said -- would likely take place within the next few days.

PAUL JOHNSON: It should also be noted -- the 10/11 sports department spoke on the phone with Navy associate athletic director Scott Strasemeier who said to his knowledge - Midshipmen head coach Paul Johnson **has not** been contacted about the Husker head coaching job.

And he probably won't be either. :)