That was pretty much the word from the University a week ago. PUD can go get him now if he still wants him for something.

Georga Tech is going to cut their Head Coach loose too. This was a weird season for upsets, Husker results and coaches getting the axe.

That was pretty much the word from the University a week ago. PUD can go get him now if he still wants him for something.

Georga Tech is going to cut their Head Coach loose too. This was a weird season for upsets, Husker results and coaches getting the axe.

Watch closely...after his dethroning of LSU this weekend, they're going to promote him to Athletic Director.

I don't have any inside sources & not starting a rumor...just remember you heard it here first!

Confirmed. At 6:35 p.m., Nutt resigned. The University says that it will try and remove the "golden handcuffs" in the contract that penalizes him for resigning.

Yesterday, Nutt was quoted as saying that Arkansas was his dream job - odd that he would resign today. Seems clear that it was a negotiated deal - Nutt resigns and the University pays him as if he had stayed.

God, please - don't make him a candidate for the Huskers...

Oh, and no - he won't be AD. Arkansas hired a new AD that takes over January.

Confirmed. At 6:35 p.m., Nutt resigned. The University says that it will try and remove the "golden handcuffs" in the contract that penalizes him for resigning.

Yesterday, Nutt was quoted as saying that Arkansas was his dream job - odd that he would resign today. Seems clear that it was a negotiated deal - Nutt resigns and the University pays him as if he had stayed.

i predict he will be the next coach at Ole Miss. or maybe Baylor??

i predict he will be the next coach at Ole Miss. or maybe Baylor??

I heard he interviewed for the Baylor job, but I have no proof on it, just grapevine stuff.