Urban Meyer Press Conf.

I thought it was interesting, when asked about how his offense will fit with the personel at Fl., he replied "there is no set offense, the offense is adjusted to the players we have..." Considering that this has been one of the main topics of discussion and disagreement, it should be interesting to see how he does and how quickly, as compared to BC. However, he did also praise the recruiting of Zook, so that maybe a bit of a twist. It will be something to watch for sure.

Doesn't he like to run the ball? Or what does he do?

He runs the spread option. Basically stretches the field horizontally with 3 and 4 wide sets and then runs like crazy. This of course opens up they both pass as they pass and run for about 250 yd/game. His favorite thing to do inside the 5 yard line is go with 5 wide recievers and run a QB draw. Watch in the fiesta bowl, he'll do it every time. But I tend to believe what he said about adjustments. This is different than the offense he ran at Bowling Green, and that's because he is playing to Alex Smith's strengths. He is a mobile QB with average arm strength but is pretty accurate. He also had a good stable of running backs and 1 game breaking wide receiver in Savoy. I expect to see a different offense again next year with leak. It will be similar, but I expect more straight passing to utilize Leak's arm.