Sorry, but that guy gets on my nerves. I can't get 1620 today for some reason, so I'm stuck with Perrault.

He thinks we'll get an announcement on Sunday, but how the heck does he know?

Also, Perrault is against Pelini and it's obvious he's setting himself up for shows of the future if Pelini comes and we don't have instant success. That should kill a lot of air time.

Sorry, but that guy gets on my nerves. I can't get 1620 today for some reason, so I'm stuck with Perrault.

Also, Perrault is against Pelini and it's obvious he's setting himself up for shows of the future if Pelini comes and we don't have instant success. That should kill a lot of air time.

I happen to agree with Perrault. Bo will be Nebraska's Waterloo. I may be wrong but I think iot will go down as a huge blunder that will have people wishing for Callahan back.

I happen to agree with Perrault. Bo will be Nebraska's Waterloo. I may be wrong but I think iot will go down as a huge blunder that will have people wishing for Callahan back.

People will never wish for Callahan back. Never.

That's just stupid. A trained monkey who could hire coordinators that are worth a sh#t would be better than Callahan. That was his major problem, he stuck with Cos far too long.

:yeah

I can see a reason people wished for a coach that got fired with 9-3 record back, but under what circumstances would they wish to have an 5-7 coach back? I told you so, would not really work for Callahan supporters.

WOW two idiots

Perrault annoys me too, but to be fair I should point out that he has always said that he will fully support whomever TO choses. Yesterday he said he won't criticize Pelini until later in his tenure if he isn't performing well. So I don't think your accusation is fair.

I think matt perrault has some good opinions about this whole situation. Like he said the other day we are talking about university of Nebraska and the main candidates are a D coordinator and a MAC coach. Nebraska has definately lost some of its glory if it cant even get an established head coach