TOM OSBORNE IS AWESOME

Seriously guys, how awesome is Tom Osborne? Today he's visited two different schools in two different states (kyler reeds & will comptons) for recruiting & probably more 2 come b4 the end of the day. Tom Osborne is freaking awesome

It is cool that he is taking on this responsiblity, however it's not uncommon for coaches to do things like that during this time of year.

I heard today on the radio from some scout.com recruiting guru that he was wondering why TO would go recruiting. After thinking about it, he said, because TO fired Callahan before official home visits started and named himself Interim Coach, that he and any new coach can both visit any recruit. The bylaws state that a head coach can only visit a recruit once in a recruiting cycle. TO found a loophole that allows him and a new coach to visit a recruit. 2 visits will be very helpful.

In TO we trust!! Politician, AD, and Interim Coach.

The man is a genius.

He was an excellent football coach, but that's the extent of it. He's 0-1 in terms of hiring head coaches. I hope this time he makes a better selection than he did last time. His last hire put us where we are today.

Say what you want about Solich but he got us to a NC game, we went to a bowl every year, and he went 9-3 (10-3 with bowl game) when he was fired, who knew what he could have done had he been given a few more years.

I heard today on the radio from some scout.com recruiting guru that he was wondering why TO would go recruiting. After thinking about it, he said, because TO fired Callahan before official home visits started and named himself Interim Coach, that he and any new coach can both visit any recruit. The bylaws state that a head coach can only visit a recruit once in a recruiting cycle. TO found a loophole that allows him and a new coach to visit a recruit. 2 visits will be very helpful.

The man is a genius.

He was an excellent football coach, but that's the extent of it. He's 0-1 in terms of hiring head coaches. I hope this time he makes a better selection than he did last time. His last hire put us where we are today.

It was NOT his hire that put us here. He didn't hire Solich and lets just say for argument sake that he did. Was it Frank that got us here or was it Pedersen and Callahan? Fanks last year he was 10-3. Did Callahan ever reach that level? NO! freemason I respect you for being a mason, if you really are, but I don't respect many of your opinions... there usually not fact based!

The man is a genius.

Winning 75% of his games looks very good compared to Calllllllahan's 55%(?). Just because Frank couldn't live up to the lofty standards of TO, it does not make him a failure. While Frank might not have been the best choice, he was better than Pederson's choice.