its all over..search is final

ill take headline on espn.com / espnnews, no offense

Last night they were also saying that Coach Tubberville was now the new HC for Arkansas too! ;)

Actually, ESPN wasn't reporting that story, at least not on their website that I could ever find. A local news station reported it. Please remember also that there is a difference between ESPN or another media outlet saying that another media outlet is reporting a story and ESPN actually reporting a story. In other words, this is ESPN breaking this story. They are the ones with their balls on the chopping block if this doesn't come to fruition. And according to my best memory, ESPN (for all their other annoying faults) has been pretty good about only running with stories about which they are extremely confident. So I don't think we should just poo-poo this. If this story proves to be wrong, someone could get fired for embarrassing ESPN.

Last night they were also saying that Coach Tubberville was now the new HC for Arkansas too! ;)

Actually, ESPN wasn't reporting that story, at least not on their website that I could ever find. A local news station reported it. Please remember also that there is a difference between ESPN or another media outlet saying that another media outlet is reporting a story and ESPN actually reporting a story. In other words, this is ESPN breaking this story. They are the ones with their balls on the chopping block if this doesn't come to fruition. And according to my best memory, ESPN (for all their other annoying faults) has been pretty good about only running with stories about which they are extremely confident. So I don't think we should just poo-poo this. If this story proves to be wrong, someone could get fired for embarrassing ESPN.

Can we blame it on Mark May if it's true? :corndance

As I was saying.........

Reached by phone Friday night, Pelini denied the report. “I honestly don’t know where they’re getting their information,” he said to the Journal Star.

http://journalstar.com/articles/2007/11/30...ce488496911.txt

Well, actually ESPN 2 reported that as a fact, along with Bobby Bowden 1 year contract extention, durring the halftime of the Fresno St and New Mexico game.