I was a Callahan fan, however, I am starting to like this Bo idea. Pelini has been a HC candidate for a while now, the knock on him has been that he isn't head coach material though. It seems to me that with the four letter network's portrayal of NU as not being able to compete anymore, and their stories on Pelini not being HC material that this is a match made in heaven. I can see Husker Nation embracing Bo as our own, a rough and mean team led by a rough and mean leader.

I was a Callahan fan, however, I am starting to like this Bo idea. Pelini has been a HC candidate for a while now, the knock on him has been that he isn't head coach material though. It seems to me that with the four letter network's portrayal of NU as not being able to compete anymore, and their stories on Pelini not being HC material that this is a match made in heaven. I can see Husker Nation embracing Bo as our own, a rough and mean team led by a rough and mean leader.

Exactly. I have faith that Bo can pull a Stoops.