Hi all,

I just found this forum and decided to join since we are huge husker fans. Both my husband and I are from NE, but currently live in FL (military). Three months ago we had an addition to our family with our son. He has seen all the husker games since he was born; at least all the ones we get to watch or pay for. I hate to admit this on this board, but his name is Chase Daniel. We had the name Chase picked out forever and Daniel is my husband's name. Don't worry, we moved him to another room during the MO game so he didn't hear his name with profanities, lol. Our Chase will be way more important than some stupid QB. Anyways, just wanted to introduce my family and meet other HUSKER FANS. We're here even through the rough times, which has been way too long.

Hi all,

I just found this forum and decided to join since we are huge husker fans. Both my husband and I are from NE, but currently live in FL (military). Three months ago we had an addition to our family with our son. He has seen all the husker games since he was born; at least all the ones we get to watch or pay for. I hate to admit this on this board, but his name is Chase Daniel. We had the name Chase picked out forever and Daniel is my husband's name. Don't worry, we moved him to another room during the MO game so he didn't hear his name with profanities, lol. Our Chase will be way more important than some stupid QB. Anyways, just wanted to introduce my family and meet other HUSKER FANS. We're here even through the rough times, which has been way too long.

Hi,

Welcome aboard and enjoy!!!!

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Welcome, you now have an extended family that numbers in the thousands.

With snow and sleet here I envy you your location.

Give that little Husker a hug from T_O_B.

My youngest will be a freshman at UNL next fall. I'm so proud of her I could just burst.

Again, welcome.

...T_O_B

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers