Predictions for Next Year

tyrod taylor is going to be scary good next season, going to be a serious issue for any team, plus with the way beamer is going to use him next year...

Knowing that he is the heir apparent at QB, he will be there as an x-factor according to how they use him. I think VAtech will be a NC team next year. The defense loses Adibi, but most are back.

Most are back?

Chris Ellis and Vince Hall are gone, and Brandon Flowers is a junior but would get drafted pretty highly if he wanted to leave. With Adibi those are probably the four best starters on their defense and all NFL caliber players they're losing.

I think it's too early to say how our season is going to go considering how high everyones expectations were this year and what the end results were. <_<

Its easy to say, because of the schedule, that we will have at least 5 wins by the time we meet Oklahoma. San Jose State, New Mexico State, Western Michigan, Iowa State, Baylor.

Most are back?

Chris Ellis and Vince Hall are gone, and Brandon Flowers is a junior but would get drafted pretty highly if he wanted to leave. With Adibi those are probably the four best starters on their defense and all NFL caliber players they're losing.

I am sorry about the post. It seems that they are gone except Flowers. However, offense is back and look at VAtech over the years about their defense. Just lock and load.

San Jose St - win by 2 TDs

New Mexico St - win by 5 TDs

Virg Tech - win by 10 points (game never really in question)

West Mich - win by 27 points

Missouri - win by 17 points

@ Tex Tech - win by 7 points

@ Iowa St. - lose by 3 points (upset special)

Baylor - win by 2 TDs

@ Oklahoma - win by the Huskers by 10 points!

Kansas - win by 17 points (remember Lawrence!)

@ Kansas State - win by 7 points

Colorado - win by 2 TDs

11-1

WIN the Big 12 Championship against TEXAS by 3.

WIN THE BCS Title game against Florida.

NEBRASKA IS BACK.

If Mizzoo and Kansas can be in the hunt this year, I like our chances for next year.

I think people are going to be in SHOCK AND AWE over the play and coaching of this team come spring.

I think we will go 10-2 in the regular season. Losses to Virginia Tech and Oklahoma. I think we will be better towards the end of the season and get revenge and beat Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship and lose in the BCS bowl game. So that would put us at 11-3. This is really wishful thinking, but I think if Pelini brings in a good staff and gets the players to play with pride, this can happen. i can't wait until the spring game!!!

GO HUSKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE your pic, that is cool!