The only problem i have with Bo

MVPujols

It's a lot better than Callahan spitting on the field every 5 seconds. I even wrote him a letter asking him to stop spitting on national TV.

Besides Callahan's spitting, the nervous tick he did with his mouth needed to be stopped, even if he had to get counseling in order to quit it. It was one of those things that you didn't notice until someone pointed it out to you that bothers the $hit out of you.

I always wondered if he had TMJ syndrome (Tempro mandibular Joint syndrom) People that have that have difficulty opening their mouths. It drove me nuts as well!

is the way he chews his gum. I was watching the SEC championship game and every time they showed him I wanted to just b*tch slap it out of his mouth

The guy knoes deffence man dedhoarse are deffence aint been the same since solich was here we should have hired him in the 1st damn place in stead of callahans ass if u wanna bitch slap some1 bitch slap callahan hell ill go with yas ill bring the baseball bat :thumbs

is the way he chews his gum. I was watching the SEC championship game and every time they showed him I wanted to just b*tch slap it out of his mouth

The guy knoes deffence man dedhoarse are deffence aint been the same since solich was here we should have hired him in the 1st damn place in stead of callahans ass if u wanna bitch slap some1 bitch slap callahan hell ill go with yas ill bring the baseball bat :thumbs

Eh?

Engrish, prease...

:laughpound

Seriously though, the one problem I have is his temper. He's gonna get at least two personal fouls this year for mouthing off to officials.

Your jokeing right??? I like his temper lol now if we can get the rest of the players getting temper not going off on officials then heck we should be in good shape chuckleshuffle

Eh?

Engrish, prease...

:nutz

It still beats Danny Ford chewing his "Red Man" on the Clemson sideline in 1981 and spitting that crap all over the field

As a teacher... I know that new studies show that chewing gun can actually relax kids that are high energy... go figure. If he has to chomp to keep his pants on so be it. I'd rather have the high intensity coach than one who seemingly doesn't care.

As a teacher... I know that new studies show that chewing gun can actually relax kids that are high energy... go figure. If he has to chomp to keep his pants on so be it. I'd rather have the high intensity coach than one who seemingly doesn't care.

:yeah