A VERY interesting talk with my neighbor..please read

ssfranny

Could you imagine being a D1 coach and having one of your kids tell you to f-off? That just proves that BC had NO control over his team and NO respect for his players. It is too bad some of these guys got really screwed over and had a bad experience at NU. It sounds like Bo has these guys already and will get the best out of the players.

Well now "mom" may have used strong langauge to get her point across but I doubt it kinda knowing Mike haha Yeah just goes to show the morale and general mood down in Lincoln. Most importantly, she said really few on the coaching staff understood the tradition and legacy of Nebraska.

I can't wait for the spring game when I can "throw the bones" in pride!!!

Scott

No, why? Just making an observation..

no big thing, your member name is reminicent of a walk on player that used to play at the U

No haha I was in college around the time we had B2B National Championships but didn't play was at UNO. Did party my ass off on 72nd and Dodge after first one though :)

BTW, like the name love the show "The Office" is the funniest show on TV.

Now I could tell all of you some stories about a former player I know who played there in 94-95 before he got injured.....very interesting!

Scott

There is no way the players knew anything after the A&M game that anyone else didn't know...you have to remember that the rumor mill exists among players also...

Apparently, her son told her TO said it after the A&M game.

Scott

And none of the 85 players or walkons said a thing? That would be a first.

There is no way the players knew anything after the A&M game that anyone else didn't know...you have to remember that the rumor mill exists among players also...

Apparently, her son told her TO said it after the A&M game.

Scott

And none of the 85 players or walkons said a thing? That would be a first.

I don't know just relaying what I heard...