Go Big Red Recipe-Forgot an ingredient..it is fixed now

Roxy

We used up prime rib that we had left over from the other night & we made up this recipe. This recipe is a 5 star in my opinion:) DEPENDING on how much prime rib and shrimp you have -determines the amount of ingredients you will need. I didn't measure all of the ingredients...just eyeballed it. REMEMBER THAT THIS PRIME RIB HAS ALREADY BEEN COOKED.

Prime Rib & Shrimp Stir Fry:

We love the shrimp that you can buy in shells at Albertson's-they are bigger than buying them without the shells-we have tried both and we like the shrimp in shells better. You buy them fresh in the butcher section. I keep Paula Deen's House Seasoning in a shaker by the stove for convenience. It is a great seasoning to have on hand and you will need it for this recipe. I use this seasoning on alot of different foods, meat, vegetables, etc. McCormicks Garlic Pepper Seasoning Grinder-is a must have too. You can find the Mann's Asian Stir Fry by the vegetables in the grocery store. I do as much prep work as I can before making this, so it is ready to go:)

Paula Deen's House Seasoning:

1 cup salt

1/4 cup black pepper

1/4 cup garlic powder

Stir all the ingredients together and keep the seasoning in a shaker by the stove for convenience.

Boil water with garlic salt and add the shrimp with tails. Let the shrimp cook for about 5 minutes. You don't want to cook the shrimp very long or they will become tough. Take the shrimp out with a slotted spoon and remove the shells. Put the shrimp in a bowl.

Prime Rib & Shrimp Stir Fry:

Mince garlic in the food processor. Cut up green onions. Slice green red peppers & green peppers into STRIPS..NOT LITTLE PIECES. Cut up fresh tomatoes. Slice fresh mushrooms or buy them already sliced in a bag. Slice the prime rib and warm up in a skillet with butter. Melt butter and olive oil in equal parts in a wok. I used 1/2 cup butter and 1/2 cup olive oil. Add the green onions, minced garlic, green and red peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and asian stir fry. When the vegetables are almost tender, add the prime rib and shrimp. Again..you don't want the shrimp to cook long..just long enough to warm up or they will become tough. I used Paula Deen's House Seasoning and McCormick's Garlic Pepper Seasoning in a grinder and put them over the mixture. I used Minute Rice and made that when the vegetables, prime rib and shrimp were just about done. Put the rice on a dinner plate and use a slotted spoon to take the vegetables, shrimp and prime rib mixture out to put on top of the rice,,,then we like to put Killoman's Soy Sauce over it.

You can make garlic cheese bread and a salad to make this meal complete and dessert of course:)