Rumorville - The End of an Era

I know this will bring a tear to everyone's eye, but it's about time to say "So long" to Rumorville. Yes, it was beloved in its time, and at all times strove to reach the highest levels of credibility and journalistic integrity, but all good things must pass. So, just to let everyone know, we've closed Rumorville. You can still browse it and read the posts, but we're shutting it down to new posting.

Perhaps, after about 20 years and numerous National Championships, Bo will retire and Rumorville will, like Frankenstien's monster, live again!

• 1 year later...

I know this will bring a tear to everyone's eye, but it's about time to say "So long" to Rumorville. Yes, it was beloved in its time, and at all times strove to reach the highest levels of credibility and journalistic integrity, but all good things must pass. So, just to let everyone know, we've closed Rumorville. You can still browse it and read the posts, but we're shutting it down to new posting.

Perhaps, after about 20 years and numerous National Championships, Bo will retire and Rumorville will, like Frankenstien's monster, live again!

Well, perhaps I spoke too soon. With numerous requests, we again present Rumorville! At least for a time...