Former Husker RB Coach Randy Jordan...

:)

Heard about this this morning. Every Ag I spoke to is really stoked about this hire and what it means for recruiting. The discussion came up as to why we're looking so hard at Husker coaches, and the realization is that the reason for the poor season by the Huskers was not the fault of the offense.

Gonna be a good year! Jordan will help us with already strong Top 10 Aggie Recruiting Class.

Also, I know former Husker commit Eric Harper has committed.

Heard about this this morning. Every Ag I spoke to is really stoked about this hire and what it means for recruiting. The discussion came up as to why we're looking so hard at Husker coaches, and the realization is that the reason for the poor season by the Huskers was not the fault of the offense.

Gonna be a good year! Jordan will help us with already strong Top 10 Aggie Recruiting Class.

Watch what you wish for. .

Texas A&M = Nebraska South

Head Coach ~ EX-NFL Coach

Assistant AD ~ Tim Cassidy

RB Coach ~ Randy Jordan

DL Coach ~ Buddy Wyatt

G.A. ~ Zac Taylor

Definate similarities to Nebraska of last year. I am glad the coaches got a job. They are good coaches. Good luck A&M.

No most of the fault was the defense, but the offense not being able to score against Missouri, Texas A & M and Oklahoma St didn't help much either. Look at what the offense did against Auburn and Oklahoma and you would see where the offense was more at fault then the defense those games.

RB Coach ~ Randy Jordan

DL Coach ~ Buddy Wyatt

G.A. ~ Zac Taylor

Definate similarities to Nebraska of last year. I am glad the coaches got a job. They are good coaches. Good luck A&M.

Isn't Bill Byrne the AD there too?

RB Coach ~ Randy Jordan

DL Coach ~ Buddy Wyatt

G.A. ~ Zac Taylor

Isn't Bill Byrne the AD there too?

I also forgot to add Dave Kennedy ~ Str. Coach.

I heard they are changing the welcome signs in College Station to "Welcome to College Station, Home of Nebraska South"

J/K ~ Good luck next year Aggies