That's called "a lack of talent". Those poor kids looked like they were ready to crap when they played KU. And why shouldn't they? They were shorter, slower, had less explosion and jumping ability, less ball-handling skills, less passing skills, less defensive intensity, and worse touch than KU.

Granted, KU is one of the best teams in the nation. But, damn, at least look like you belong on the same court. Nebraska looks like one of the poorer major conference basketball teams in the country.

That's called "a lack of talent". Those poor kids looked like they were ready to crap when they played KU. And why shouldn't they? They were shorter, slower, had less explosion and jumping ability, less ball-handling skills, less passing skills, less defensive intensity, and worse touch than KU.

Granted, KU is one of the best teams in the nation. But, damn, at least look like you belong on the same court. Nebraska looks like one of the poorer major conference basketball teams in the country.

Speaking of crap I just took a pctopeka

:dunno

Speaking of crap I just took a pctopeka

:dunno

Can't handle the truth? I don't like it either, but have to be realistic.

NU plays KU in about an hour. I'm guessing about a 30 point blow out. What do you think, rose glasses boy? A four guard offense? Wow...

You probably like the balloon man, our pathetic mascot, too. Johnson County snob?? Have some brie...