Lack of coach costs Nebraska five-stars

Redout

Lack of coach costs Nebraska five-stars

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duane 'Roz' Rossiter

Huskers Illustrated

Nebraska: Gain one. Nebraska: Lose one. It is fortunate that the Nebraska will be getting the commitment from a running back possibly before the announcement of a new coach, but the delay has cost them with the recruitment of a five-star offensive lineman. Taitusi 'Duece' Lutui is not only the top junior college lineman in the country, but Rivals.com has him ranked as the No. 1 junior college player in the nation.

"Yeah, I did on Sunday afternoon," the 6-foot-5, 370-pound Lutui said about the report of his verbal commitment to USC. "It just felt right."

"The Nebraska coaches - I just didn't feel I wanted to gamble on the coaches (at Nebraska)," he said. "I love Nebraska and the coaching staff (there now). I just think USC is for me."

I am going to start calling this board the "Go out and find articles and stuff

other people wrote and post it".

I would just post a link, then comment on the article myself. Start at least some kind

of discussion instead of just posting everything you find.

Just an observation ;)

Anyway, it would have been nice to get this kid but I don't see it as being

detrimental. As every other year, some players will decide elsewhere for various

reasons. They have another reason this year. We have a month left to get some

more commitments, I think we have a little under half of the class left and I think

the class will be decent.