Article on callahan in the OWH

I found it very telling that, through all the BS that cal and pud have been trying to feed us, that bill the idiot said (in the OWH Sunday article) he had no idea the pressure he would face when coaching at NU. No kidding? Gee, he decimated the proud walkon program, he knows so little about the tradition of NU-OU (heck, even college football in general) he had no idea what the oranges were for in Norman proving how incompetent he really was. He showed his class by calling OU fans "f-ing hillbillies" (yeah, like you have any room to talk, cal), and finally showed his true knowledge and respect for the success and tradition of NU football when he said, "Its just one game, just one season." :wtf

bill, you stupid a-hole, anyone, with even the slightest knowlege of college football in general could tell you that the bowl and non-losing season streaks were two of the most impressive in the history of all sports, not just NU football. And thanks to YOU they have gone by the wayside, just so you could have your little 400 play, Wet Soap offense petry-dish in Lincoln. :steam

I heard Eric Mussleman on the radio today talking about Mike Fratello taking over the Grizzlies. Even though it is a different sport, what he said rings true. He said that GREAT coaches are able to change their styles to fit the mold of the players, that a great coach doesnt force his system down the throats of players who are not good fits for his system. Gee, wouldnt that make sense? I guess it would, but NU doesnt have a great coach, they have a moron holding a clip board.

What a disgrace.

:(