Stuffed Chicken Breasts:

6 whole chicken breasts, halved, skinned, and boned

1/2 cup fresh lemon juice

8 oz cream cheese

1/3 cup chopped green onions

1/2 tsp dried tarragon

1/2 tsp salt

12 slices bacon

Pound chicken breasts carefully between 2 pieces of wax paper to flatten. Dip in lemon juice. Combine cream cheese, onions, tarragon, and salt. Place approx 2 Tbls of this mixture on each piece of chicken. Roll like a jelly roll and wrap with a slice of bacon. Secure with toothpicks or skewers. Place in a buttered shallow baking dish, and bake uncovered 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.

Seven Layer Magic Bars:

1/2 cup butter

1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs

1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk

1 cup butterscotch flavored chips

1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

1 1/3 cups flaked coconut (I use 1 cup)

1 cup chopped pecans

Preheat oven to 350°, (325° for glass dish). Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with a sheet of foil, making sure to cover the sites well. Place the butter in the baking pan and melt it in the oven. Sprinkle crumbs over butter; pour condensed milk evenly on top of crumbs. Top with remaining ingredients in order listed; press down firmly with fork. Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill if desired. Cut into bars. Store covered at room temperature.

SEAFOOD LINGUINE

1-pkg.(8 oz) Louis Kemp, crab or lobster delights

6-8 oz. linguine

2 large cloves garlic, minced

1 tsp. dried oregano

2 T. butter

1 medium tomato, chopped

1/2 c. whipping cream

1/2 c. sliced green onions

1/2 c. Swiss cheese

1/2 c. Parmesan cheese

Cook pasta; Sauté garlic and oregano in butter,stirring frequently, about 1 minute.

Add tomato and cook 3 minutes.

Add remaining ingredients.

Cook over medium heat until cheese is melted.

Place hot cooked pasta on serving plate; top with sauce.

Note: Additional cream can be used.

Prime Rib With Horseradish Sauce:

The last time I made this..we had a prime rib that was 8.4 lbs. We let the prime rib sit out on the counter for about a half hour before baking it. I highly recommend the Nebraska Prime Steak Seasoning & Rub and the inglehoffer extra hot horseradish sauce. We bought those at Albertsons where the fresh meats are sold. I also recommend the Garlic Pepper Seasoning Grinder by McCormick,

Preheat the oven to 450.

Prime Rib Seasoning:

Mix the below ingredients in a bowl..THOROUGHLY..I USED A WHISK.

1/4 cup Nebraska Prime Steak Seasoning & Rub

1/4 cup garlic powder

1/4 cup pepper-would have used ground pepper..but..didn't have it, so used regular pepper

5 cloves garlic minced-I had a bunch made up because I needed it for other foods I made..so I just guessed on how much I put in..we like garlic

1/2 cup inglehoffer extra hot horseradish

1/2 cup olive oil

I rubbed this mixture all over the prime rib..DON'T FORGET THE SIDES....

Then I put Garlic Pepper Seasoning Grinder by McCormick all over the prime rib. Top the prime rib with chopped up purple onions. I baked it at 450 for 15 minutes and then turned the oven down to 325 and baked it for approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes...use a meat thermometer & bake it to how you prefer the meat. We like medium rare.

Make this horseradish sauce for the prime rib in the morning to let the flavors mingle.

Horseradish Sauce for Prime Rib:

1/2 cup sour cream

2 T. inglehoffer extra hot horseradish

2 tsp.s white pepper-I just used black pepper..forgot to buy white pepper

2 tsp.s Worcestershire Sauce

Mix all the ingredients together for the horseradish sauce and chill in a covered dish.

I sauteed some sliced some saute mushrooms in butter to put over the prime rib..just before serving time.

Peanut Butter Brownies:

1 cup peanut butter

2/3 cup margarine or butter

1 1/3 cup sugar

1 cup packed brown sugar

4 eggs

2 cups flour

2 tsp baking powder

1 tsp salt

Chocolate Frosting

Grease 9x13 pan. Mix peanut butter & margarine till creamy. Gradually add sugars, beating until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well mixed. Set aside. In another bowl, stir together flower, baking powder and salt. Gradually stir flour mixture into peanut butter mixture until well blended. Bake at 350 ° for 35 to 40 minutes. (Until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.)

Cool and frost with chocolate frosting.

Neapolitan Style Pizza Dough

"Expect a tender crust with a crisp bottom."

1 tsp. active dry yeast

1 1/4 cups warm water (105 degrees –115 degrees)

2 1/2–3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour

1 cup cake flour

2 tsp. salt

Olive oil

1. Sprinkle yeast over warm water. Let stand 1 minute or until creamy-looking; stir until yeast is dissolved.

2. In a large mixing bowl combine 2 1/2 cups of the all-purpose flour, the cake flour, and salt. Add yeast mixture and stir until a dough forms. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until dough is smooth and elastic (8 to 10 minutes), adding in as much of the remaining all-purpose flour as needed while kneading. Shape dough into a ball.

3. Lightly coat a large bowl with olive oil. Place dough in oiled bowl, turning to oil the top of the dough. Cover and let rise in a warm place until double in size (1 to 1 1/2 hours).

4. Punch down dough; turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide dough in half. Cover dough balls and let stand for 1 hour. Each dough ball makes 1 crust. Use 1 dough ball to make the Prosciutto, Arugula, and Mozzarella Pizza. Makes enough for two 12-inch crusts.

MAKE-AHEAD DIRECTIONS: Prepare dough as above. On a lightly floured surface, use your hands to stretch and flatten each dough ball to a 12-inch circle, building up the edges slightly. Place 1 dough circle on a waxed-paper-lined baking sheet. Top with a sheet of waxed paper and the second dough circle. Wrap and freeze dough circles up to 1 month. To use, let dough stand, covered, at room temperature about 30 minutes to thaw.

Mexican Lasagna:

1/2 lbs. ground beef

1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin

1 TBSP. chili powder

1/4 tsp. garlic powder

1/4 tsp. red pepper

1 tsp. salt

1 tsp. pepper

1 {16 oz} can tomatoes, chopped

10 corn tortillas

2 cups cottage cheese

1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded

1 egg

1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded

2 cups lettuce

1/2 cup chopped tomatoes

3 green onions

1/4 cup sliced black olives

Preheat oven to 350°.

In skillet, brown beef; drain thoroughly. Add cumin, chili powder, garlic,red pepper,salt, pepper, and canned tomatoes. Heat through.

Cover bottom and sides of a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with tortillas. Pour meat mixture over tortillas. Place another layer of tortillas over meat mixture and set aside.

Combine cottage cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, and egg. Pour over tortillas.

Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, and olives.

Serve with a dollop of sour cream.

These wings are fantastic:

Herbie's Hot Wings:

24 chicken wings or use drummettes

1/2 cup butter, melted

1/4 cup hot sauce (pepper)

3 teaspoons vinegar

2 packages Hidden Valley Ranch mix

1/2 tsp. paprika

Preheat oven to 350. Dip chicken in mixture of melted butter, pepper sauce and vinegar. Put in baking pan. Sprinkle with 1 package of dry dressing mix. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until brown. Sprinkle with paprika. Make dip from sour cream and second package of dressing mix.

Curry Chicken Pie:

2 cooked chicken breast halves, from Crispy Oven Chicken

2 cups Green Giant® frozen mixed vegetables, thawed

1/2 teaspoon curry powder

1 can (18.5 ounces) Progresso® creamy Cheddar chicken chowder

2/3 cup Original Bisquick® mix

1/3 cup milk

1. Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 1 1/2-quart round casserole with cooking spray. Chop chicken breasts.

2. Mix chicken, vegetables, curry powder and soup; spread in casserole. Stir Bisquick mix and milk; pour over chicken mixture.

3. Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden brown,

Bow Tie Pasta with Creamy Sausage and Tomatoes

2 T. olive oil

1 lb. seasoned pork sausage or any other sausage

1/2 tsp. dried red pepper flakes (optional)

1/2 cup chopped onion

3 cloves garlic, minced

10 oz can Rotel Tomatoes w/green chilies

1 1/2 cups whipping cream

1/2 tsp. salt

2 tsp. cornstarch

12 oz. package bow tie pasta

Freshly grated Parmesan cheese

Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add sausage and pepper flakes.

Cook until sausage is no longer pink stirring frequently, about 8 minutes.

Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is tender and sausage is light brown,

stirring occasionally, about 6 minutes.

Blend together, cream, salt, and cornstarch in a bowl.

Add to sausage mixture and simmer about 3 minutes until slightly thickened.

Prepare pasta according to package directions, stirring constantly to prevent sticking.

Drain; serve on plate or flat bowl with sausage and cream mixture. Top with Parmesan cheese.

Yields: 4 servings

Notes*** You can substitute a can of stewed tomatoes or regular tomatoes for Rotel. You might want to drain grease off before adding the cream mixture.

You can also substitute shrimp for the sausage if you prefer, or even do a half and half mixture with the two.

Baked Ziti:

INGREDIENTS

1 pound dry ziti pasta

1 onion, chopped

1 pound lean ground beef (optional)

2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce

6 ounces provolone cheese, sliced

1 1/2 cups sour cream

6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded

2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese

DIRECTIONS

1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes; drain.

2. In a large skillet, brown onion and ground beef over medium heat. Add spaghetti sauce, and simmer 15 minutes.

3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer as follows: 1/2 of the ziti, Provolone cheese, sour cream, 1/2 sauce mixture, remaining ziti, mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce mixture. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.

4. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheeses are melted.

Bacon and Chipotle Potato Salad:

1 1/2 pounds (4 medium) potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes

Salt

3/4 cup sour cream

1/2 cup mayonnaise

2 tablespoons TABASCO® brand

Chipotle Sauce

1 tablespoon Dijon mustard

1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic

3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled

2 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped

Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water; add 2 teaspoons salt and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool.

Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, TABASCO® brand Chipotle Sauce, mustard, and garlic; mix well. Place potatoes in a large bowl with bacon and eggs. Add dressing and toss to coat. Season with additional salt, if needed. Cover and refrigerate.

Makes 6 servings.